FASS Fuel Systems TS N16 110G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS D07 110G High Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is specifically designed for the 2016 to 2018 Nissan Titan diesel trucks from stock to 700 Horsepower.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS N16 110G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
- 2016 Nissan Titan with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2017 Nissan Titan with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2018 Nissan Titan with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2016 Nissan Titan XD with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2017 Nissan Titan XD with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
- 2018 Nissan Titan XD with 5.0L Cummins Diesel Engine
2016-2018 Nissan Titan Cummins Titanium Signature Series 110 GPH TS N16 110G
The Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of a high performance diesel fuel lift pump which incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This new Titanium Signature Series The TS N16 110G diesel fuel system was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems as the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
This Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Premium filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A fuel supply rate of 110 gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Eighty PSI.
- Backed by a Manufacturers's Limited lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your Nissan Titan with 5.0L Cummins diesel engine with enough fuel for trucks built from stock to Seven Hundred Horsepower
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This Nissan Titan Titanium Signature Series kit includes the Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body.
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
Bolt-On Bracket Mounts This New Mounting Bracket provides a straightforward FASS Lift Pump installation with the improved bolt-on brackets. With the incorporation of a proven Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TS N16 110G Titanium Signature Series 110 Gallon Per Hour Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
The FASS Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Nissan Titan with the 5.0L Cummins diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!
2016 to 2018 Nissan Titan Cummins 110 GPH Fuel System Features:
- New Whisper Technology
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 80 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 110 Gallons Per Hour Fuel Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- Two Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases both Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Bulkhead Fitting Suction Tube and Return
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market