Single Cummins CC2706 Coolant Sample Analysis Test Kit
Fleetguard MONITOR Coolant Analysis Test Kits are employed to monitor the health of your engine's coolant by submitting a sample for a complete analysis of the suspended contaminants. This coolant kit provides a review of the health of your engine. The Fleetguard Coolant Testing and Analysis kit is for all types of liquid-cooled motors. Preventative maintenance is the key to ensuring a long trouble-free engine lifespan. Having the ability to see what is going on inside the engine and its cooling system is a vital key to catching a problem. This coolant sample kit is for the testing of One sample of coolant.
The Individual Fleetguard CC2706 Chemical Coolant Sample Kit includes:
- One Three Ounce - 90 ML Container for collecting the coolant sample
- One Shipping bottle
- One Prepaid return mailing address labels
What Coolant Tests are included in the Fleetguard Coolant Analysis Kit?
Fleetguard Monitor™ Coolant System Analysis Package Tests Included:
- Molybdate/Nitrite Levels (SCA Units/gal) Determines the number of chemicals available to combat liner pitting. Advises you of potential pitting problems and required corrective action.
- pH Level Checks acid/base balance. Alerts you when acidity/alkalinity reaches levels that can lead to damaging corrosion.
- Hardness, Chlorides, and Sulfates expressed in PPM - parts per million test for dissolved minerals in makeup water. NOTE: This test is not run on a used coolant. Helps you follow OEM recommendations for make-up water by notifying you when corrosion and scale-causing chemicals are at excessive levels.
- The complete analysis of Corrosion Products is a Spectroscopic test for iron, copper, lead, and aluminum. This test Signals corrosion in your cooling system.
- A silicate Level Test is a highly accurate spectroscopic measurement of silicate content. The level of silica content test is used to determine if coolant gel plugging is occurring in the coolant system. Coolant Gel plugging is caused by high levels of silicate in the coolant.
- Antifreeze Percent and Freeze Point Test. A highly accurate antifreeze percentage test. Helps you follow OEM antifreeze concentration recommendations and avoid summer boil-over, winter freezing, and antifreeze waste.
- Coolant Analysis provides the TDS Total Dissolved Solids determination. Alerts you to current levels of TDS that can cause water pump leakage issues.
- Buffers Test - Test for the accurate buffer of phosphate and borate levels present to ensures that the acid neutralization capabilities of coolant are adequate.
This Cummins CC2706 Coolant Sample Analysis Test Kit Contains One Test Kit!
Fleetguard Coolant Analysis Test Kit Cross References:
- BALDWIN CTK-5026-A
- BALDWIN CTK-5026-B
NOTE: This 2706 Coolant Analysis Test Page is identical to the Fleetguard CC2700 test kit but it contains the pre-paid postage for the sample returns to the lab.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All Engines Using a Liquid Coolant System.
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Fleetguard CC2706
- Manufacturer Part No: CC2706
- Product Application: Engine Coolant Analysis Test Kit For All Engines
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
FAQ: Where do I take my coolant sample from on the engine? For the optimum test results, it is best to obtain a coolant sample from the radiator. Do not take the sample from the coolant reservoir. What is the difference between the Fleetguard CC2700 and the CC2706 Coolant Analysis Test Packages? The CC2706 monitors the engine coolant's corrosiveness and metal movement and it also contains a prepaid label for the return of the coolant back to the selected lab. Why should I use an Engine Coolant Test Kit? The use of a Fleetguard engine coolant analysis test kit as a part of your preventative maintenance program will provide insight to obtain maximum system efficiency and identify potential problems before they become catastrophic failures.
- Part Number: CC2706
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note The use of an Engine Coolant Analysis test kit proactively identifies maintenance deficiencies or mechanical issues that lead to a potential cooling system failure. Preventive cooling system maintenance helps ensure against the very costly effects of corrosion, cavitation, localized overheating, and electrolysis.