Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF63041NN Nanonet Spin-On Fuel Filter
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Fuel Filter FF63041NN - IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
The Fleetguard FF63041NN Fuel Filter offers the highest filtration levels available by filtering your diesel fuel to a 4-micron rating. Cummins has upgraded the fuel filtration specifications to a four-micron level to preserve the life expectancy of your entire fuel injection system on your Cummins QSB 6.7L Series and QSL9 Turbo Diesel engines. Cummins Filtration manufactures this Fleetguard FF63041NN with the Nanonet Filtration Media, which retains captured particles during engine vibration better than any competitive product.
The Fleetguard FF63041NN Nanonet Fuel Filter is designed to ensure maximum diesel fuel quality for Cummins Filtration Diesel applications. Featuring their exclusive Nanonet technology, this high efficiency filter offers superior performance and longer life by trapping 99.9% of particles and water. Ensure your vehicle runs smoothly with this reliable fuel filter.
This Fleetguard FF63041NN Replacement Fuel Filter applications:
2020 Cummins Stage V L9 engines
- 2021 Cummins Stage V L9 engines
- 2022 Cummins Stage V L9 engines
- 2020 Cummins Stage V QSB 6.7L engines
- 2020 Cummins B6.7L engines
- 2021 Cummins Stage V QSB 6.7L engines
- 2021 Cummins B6.7L engines
- 2022 Cummins Stage V QSB 6.7L engines
- 2022 Cummins B6.7L engines
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Diesel Fuel Filter FF63041NN cross-reference:
- Cummins 5526400.
The new Fleetguard FF63041NN fuel filter benefits:
- Higher Performance Fuel Filtration
- Extended Maintenance Intervals of up to 1000 hours.
- Lower Operating Expenses
- Advanced water removal capability meets today's high-efficiency
- Minimize maintenance costs and maximize uptime.
- Advanced fuel-water separation architecture has been utilized for maximum protection of your entire fuel injection system.
- Maximum Value With Extended service intervals of 1000 hours.
- The use of Fleetguard on-engine filters ensures optimal fuel system protection per demanding OEM specifications.
- The FF63041NN Nanonet dual media filter has a higher fuel contamination holding capacity compared to its competitors.
- Maintains the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing suspended contaminants to a 4 Micron level.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF63041NN Nanonet Spin-On Fuel Filter Specifications:
- Overall Height 180.07 MM or 7.089 inches
- Most oversized O.D. 97 MM or 3.819 inches
- Gasket O.D. 97 MM or 3.819 inches
- Thread Pitch 2.0 MM Per Thread
- Thread Diameter 75 MM or 2.953 inches
- Thread Class 7H
- Thread Form Metric
- Free Water Separation Rating 95.0 %
KLM Performance recommends you keep a spare set of Fleetguard FF63041NN Filter with you at all times in your truck. Order more than one of the Fleetguard FF63041NN to ensure your ability to keep going if you should get a load of bad fuel.
Ensure a clean flow of fuel by changing your Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF63041NN Diesel Fuel Filter on a regular basis. For the best engine performance possible, remember to change your Fleetguard FF63041NN Diesel Fuel Filter at regular intervals.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Fleetguard FF63041NN is designed by engineers at Cummins Filtration, which is the only filter company that’s part of an engine company.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration supports their customers who know what Maximum Uptime is required to maximize your investment in your equipment. Fleetguard is the only filter engineered and validated by Cummins to meet their stringent engine test requirements. Please make sure that this is the correct filter for your diesel engine prior to placing an order!
Fleetguard FF63041NN Nanonet High Performance filtration spin-on fuel filter reduces the number of harmful particles entering your high-pressure fuel injection system and the engine’s fuel injectors. This Cummins Filtration Nanonet media provides the maximum engine life with premium protection and longer filter life, minimizing your operating costs.
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF63041NN NanoNet - Extended Service Option Diesel Fuel Filter is the only approved fuel filter for the Stage 5 QSB and L9.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins Filtration Fleetguard part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Filters Best Warranty in the Business.
- The Cummins Filtration Warranty extends to our entire line of products, ensuring the same promise of performance and coverage beyond the competition.
- NanoNet is a fully synthetic multi-layered technology with the capacity to remove and retain ten times more particles than competitive media.
The Cummins Filtration - Fleetguard diesel fuel filters deliver the best fuel filtration performance. These filters use the proprietary Nanonet media to remove harmful contaminants and effectively hold them within the filter for extended periods during extreme operating conditions.
by KLM Performance
: Cummins QSB 6.7 | Cummins QSL9 | Cummins B6.7L
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Level: Four Micron
- Filtration Media: Stratapore and Nanonet Media
- Item Number: Fleetguard FF63041NN
- Filtration Media: Dual Nanonet Stratapore Media Filter
- Make: Cummins
- Model: N/A
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FF63041NN
- Product Application: Fuel Filter With Nanonet Filtration Media Required on Cummins B6.7 and Cummins L9 diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: Why do you need a high performance diesel fuel filter? The Nanonet fuel filters provide your engine with protection from dirty fuel. A Global fuel analysis shows that fuel contamination levels have doubled over the past few years. The average gallon of fuel can contain over 18 million potentially harmful particles. Bad fuel leads to plugged filters, causing a host of problems for your engine and fuel injection system.
- Part Number: FF63041NN
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: The use of the OEM Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Nanonet filters ensures the maximum performance and reliability of your entire high-pressure fuel injection system.