Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF63054NN Nanonet Diesel Fuel Filter
The Fleetguard FF63054NN Nanonet Fuel Filter offers superior protection for your engine's fuel injectors with its NanoNet high-performance filtration media. This spin-on filter minimizes your operating costs while providing maximum engine fuel injection system life and extended filter life.
The Fleetguard FF63054NN Nanonet Fuel Filter offers Cummins B and L series engine owners the next level of performance, reliability, and convenience. This backwards-compatible fuel filter meets Cummins proprietary requirements and is approved and warranted, delivering superior protection with its 100% glass-free media. Compare the Fleetguard FF63054NN to competitor filters and discover the next generation of user-friendly filter.
This Nanonet fuel filter is approved for use on the following Cummins series engines:
- 2013 to 2021 Cummins ISB6.7 and B6.7 Series engines
- 2013 to 2021 Cummins ISL9 and L9 Series engines
- Cummins QSB6.7 and QSB4.5 engines using the FH22168 Filter Head
- The FF63054NN has now superseded the Fleetguard FF63009 as a direct superior replacement filter.
- Direct Spin-On Replacement Fuel Filter For The Fleetguard® FH22168 fuel filter head assembly.
The use of the FF63054NN fuel filter provides the following benefits:
- Unmatched ability to remove the fine harmful contaminants and water from diesel fuel using NanoNet® proprietary media.
- This filter is an Enhanced Design NanoNet® media that meets new OEM requirements for use in severe conditions.
- The NanoNet® media provides the maximum level of fuel injector Protection against dirty fuel highest level of fuel injector protection against dirty fuel.
- Simple Installation as a spin-on filter with the flat bottom user-friendly filter design
- The nanonet Media is a continuous polymeric media that eliminates the possibility of short-fiber released into the engine.
- The filtration media is a 100% premium glass and cellulose/paper-free media.
The Cummins Filtration FF63054NN Nanonet Filter Specifications:
- Thread Form Buttress
- Thread Pitch 0.16 inch Overall Height 7.09 inches
- Gasket Inside Diameter 2.89 inches
- Thread Diameter 4.02 inch
- Largest O.D. 4.01 inch
- Length 7.09 inches
- Gasket O.D. 3.19 inches
FF63054NN Filter Cross References and Supercessions:
- Cummins 5660774
- Terberg T28042049
- Fleetguard FF63009
The Fleetguard FF63054NN Nanonet Fuel Filter is specifically designed for compatibility with the FH22168 Filter Head. This innovative filter technology features Nanonet media, providing superior engine protection and filtration efficiency of 99.7%, making it an ideal choice for vehicles with modern diesel engines.
Why do I need the Fleetguard® Fuel Filter with NanoNet Media?
- Only a Nanonet Filter will protect your fuel injectors throughout the filter's service interval.
- The Nanonet media contains ten to thirteen times more containment's than traditional filter media.
- The filter is not affected by water in fuel like conventional cellulose filters.
- Removes and contains the suspended fuel contaminants in real-world operating conditions.
- The diesel fuel filter functions under all fuel flow levels to provide optimum filtration.
- This filter can extend service intervals while maintaining high efficiency.
- The NanoNet advanced filtration media provides the latest technology to ensure the absolute best diesel fuel filtration performance. The nanonet filter allows you to get your equipment to get the job every time.
- The FF63054NN filter contains 100% Synthetic NanoNet Media.
- Unlike traditional media, NanoNet media contains no cellulose fibers, so it is essentially a waterproof media.
- The unique composition will not become waterlogged like conventional filters.
- Nanonet media provides the structural integrity needed for a high level of fuel filtration performance.
- Only NanoNet media can provide three times more protection throughout the life of the filter than the following best competitive product.
- Over time the containments contained within the fuel filters are affected by vibration, flow surge, and pressure fluctuations. These forces release captured particles from conventional filter media. These released particles can negatively affect fuel system performance and durability. The Fleetguard Nanonet media prevents this from happening.
- This Fuel Filter's new NanoNet™ high-performance filtration media reduces the number of harmful particles reaching the engine's fuel injectors,
- Only Nanonet filter media reduces equipment downtime and lowers the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Nanonet Filter Media provides twice the contaminant holding capacity of conventional filters.
- NanoNet™ Media – Consistent pore size throughout this unique media retains captured particles during engine vibration better than any competitive product—fully Synthetic Media.
- Fleetguard NanoNet filter media contains no glass and is not subject to water saturation.
- Offer a dramatic reduction in hard particle penetration which fully protects the fuel injector against progressive damage,
- Exceeds conventional filter efficiency by 99.9% by trapping any contaminants larger than four microns.
- Only the Nanonet Filter can maximize engine life with best-in-class fuel injector protection.
- Only a Nanonet Filter Media can provide advanced performance throughout the life of the filter, and performance doesn't decline with age.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Inc. offers The Best Filtration Warranty in the Industry as Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard!
The Cummins Filtration Warranty extends to the entire line of products, ensuring the same promise of performance and coverage beyond the competition. Visit cumminsfiltration.com to learn more about the competitive benefits of the Cummins Filtration Warranty. Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard!
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on purchasing all OEM Fleetguard Cummins Filtration filters for your Cummins diesel engine. These Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Filters are available with a quantity discount if you purchase three or more replacement oil filters.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : B6.7L Cummins | ISB6.7L Cummins | QSB6.7 Cummins | ISL9 Cummins | L9 Cummins | QSB4.5 Cummins
Filter Type: NanoNet Diesel Fuel Filter
- Flow Rate: Virtually unrestricted fuel flow at all temperatures.
- Filtration Level: Four Microns
- Filtration Media: The patented Stratapore and Nanonet Synthetic Filtration Media
Item Number: Fleetguard FF63054NN
- Make: Cummins
- Model : D250 | D350 | W250 | W350 | 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 |
- Manufacturer Part No: FF63054NN
- Product Application: 2013 to 2021 Cummins ISB6.7, B6.7. QSB6.7, QSB4.5 Series engine, ISL9 and L9 Series engines
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Why is this the best fuel filter for my Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine? Fleetguard integrates the revolutionary NanoNet multi-layered media to remove the smallest dirt particles, which cause the most engine damage. This filter media reduces engine wear by as much as 60% in some applications. This is the reason why a premium oil filter ensures a long engine life in your vehicle. The Stratapore Synthetic media provides a higher capacity for holding contaminants and less restriction than traditional cellulose filter media. Fleetguard developed this advanced filter media and fully controls the in-house production of Stratapore™ multi-layered synthetic medium.
- Part Number: FF63054NN
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
Product Note: This Fleetguard Cummins Filtration fuel filter fits 2013 to 2021 Cummins ISB6.7, B6.7, QSB6.7, QSB4.5 Series engines, ISL9, and L9 Series engines using the Fleetguard® FH22168 fuel filter head assembly.