FASS FS1006 Spin On Fuel Water Separator Filter
The Fleetguard FS1006 Water Separator applications:
- Cummins V28 Series engines.
- Cummins KV38 Series engines.
- Cummins KV50 Series engines.
- Cummins QSK60 Series engines.
- Cummins KTA50 Series engines.
- Cummins KTA-38 Series engines.
- Cummins KTA38 Series engines.
Fleetguard FS1006 HD Series Replacement Water Separator benefits:
- Removes the Emulsified Water
- Removes Entrained Water from your diesel fuel.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter features a spin on drain valve at the bottom of the filter.
- This diesel fuel filters at a 10 Micron level.
- This diesel fuel filter contains the patented Stratapore filtration media.
- This filter is an upgraded version of the Fleetguard FS1216 fuel filter.
Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- Cummins 3089916
- Cummins 4095189
- Komatsu 6002113110
- Komatsu 6002113111
- Komatsu 6003117550
- Atlas Copco 57622755
- NAPA 183568
- Mann WK12-290
- Hastings LFF1021
- Baldwin BF4803
What are the functions of this Fleetguard FS1006 filter?
A To separate water from the fuel and remove large contaminants
- To separate free water from emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- To ensure the correct level of free water in the fuel
KLM recommends regularly draining this Water Separator FS1006 filter to remove the water contained within this filter on a regular basis. Preventative maintenance will save you time and time with regard to future engine problems.
Emulsified Water is the water that dispersed within the diesel fuel that is removed by the FS1006 Water Separator.
Regularly removing the water from this FS1006 fuel filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle's fuel system during the winter months.
FASS Fleetguard FS1006 Water Separator Replacement Filter is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: KV38 | KV50 | V28
Item Number: Fleetguard FS1006
Make: : Cummins
Manufacturer Part No: FG FS1006
Product Application: Fleetguard FS1006 for Cummins V28, KV38, and KV50 engines Stratapore Media