Cummins 5444774 Nanonet Spin-On Oil Filter - Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14009NN Lube Filter Replacement Oil Filter
The Fleetguard LF14009NN Nanonet Oil Filter delivers premium filtration performance with Extended Service Intervals Capable of 1000-hour replacement Intervals. Its durable construction ensures robust performance in harsh conditions. Optimize your engine efficiency with this top-of-the-line filter.
Fleetguard LF14009NN Spin-On Oil Filter Applications:
- Cummins ISC 8.3L series diesel engines
- Cummins ISL 9.0L series diesel engines
- Cummins ISM diesel engines
- Cummins N14 Command Series diesel engines
- Cummins N14 Plus diesel engines
- Cummins QSL 9.0L diesel engines
- Cummins NTA 855 diesel engines
- Cummins M 11 diesel engines
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14009NN Nanonet Lube Filter is the superior upgraded version of the prior generation Fleetguard LF9009 lube filter.
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14009NN Nanonet Lube Filter Benefits:
- This advanced two-stage filter media oil filter delivers cost-saving benefits that will affect your operating cost basis.
- Only a Nanonet Lube Filter Provides Greater Fuel Efficiency
- Advanced Filtration Levels Offer Increased Engine Protection
- Extended Service Intervals Capable of 1000-hour service Intervals for QSL9 Stage V engines
- Genuine Cummins OEM Protection Levels are assured
- Trust the only filter engineered and validated by Cummins
- The Nanonet filtration level meets their stringent engine test requirements.
- NanoNet filtration media removes and retains 98.7% of all particles as small as 4 microns.
- 100% NanoNet filtration media is a synthetic, multi-layer polymer design with a robust structure.
- The NanoNet media structure enables superior cold-flow ability.
- Increased Contaminet Holding Capacity
This advanced spin-on lube filter is offered as a Genuine upgrade from Fleetguard LF9009 to the LF14009NN. This Fleetguard Cummins Replacement Oil Filter is a Spin-On Nanonet and Stratapore Combo Lubrication Filter with the Stratapore media and the Nanonet media combined in this one lube filter. The Lubrication Filter by Fleetguard, known as the LF14009NN, is approved by Cummins for Extended Service Intervals.
Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard. Trust is Cummins's only filter engineered and validated to meet their stringent engine test requirements.
Cummins Filtration developed the nanofiber media for Fleetguard lube filters, which offer higher efficiency, higher capacity, and the best cold flow rates. These Nanonet Oil Filters provide your diesel engine's best protection and filtration.
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Lubrication Filter LF14009NN Is An Extended Interval Lube Filter With The Following cross-references for superior oil filtration and containment holding capacity:
- Fleetguard TECXLF7000
- Fleetguard XLF7000
- Fleetguard LF3000
- Fleetguard LF9009
- Cummins 3401544
- Cummins 5444774
- Cummins XLF75000
- Cummins 5444774
- John Deere AT 193242
- Sisu 1216400561
- NAPA 7500
- WIX 51748XD
- BALDWIN BD7309
- DONALDSON SO10011
- NAPA 7500
- WIX 51748XD
- DAEWOO 474-00023
- CASE 366700A1
- CARQUEST 85748XD
- CARQUEST 84500
- ATLAS COPCO 5580-0066-41
- AGCO 72516560
This LF14009NN Oil Filter is a Cummins replacement oil filter. This Cummins Oil Filter is a Nanonet and Stratapore Combo Filter that provides high-efficiency filtration for extended oil service intervals while offering class-leading protection to the engine and components. The Fleetguard® LF14009NN premium lube spin-on filter is constructed with 2-in-1 NanoNet® and StrataPore® media to create a combination filter developed to meet or exceed engine requirements and reliable operation, maximizing equipment operating time and lower costs.
This Fleetguard LF14009NN Cummins ISC 8.3L / ISL 9.0L Oil Filter Features:
- It provides Improved Fuel Efficiency
- Offers Increased Engine Protection
- Capable of 1000-hour service intervals for QSL9 Stage V engines
- The NanoNet ® Media Removes smaller, fine particles to prevent long-term engine wear.
- The patented StrataPore™ Media with gradient density removes larger particles
upon engine start-up for immediate engine protection.
- Oil Filter provides high efficiency.
- The filter provides minimal cold start restriction.
- Stratapore and Nanonet filter media offer a High capacity for oil contaminant retention.
This Fleetguard LF14009NN Lube Filter comes with a gasket for proper leak-free installation.
Recommended Lube Filter Change Intervals for the LF14009NN Oil Filter:
- The change Interval is 20,000 Miles
- 1000 Hours
- 6 Months based on use and conditions.
Fleetguard LF14009NN Lube Filter Specifications:
- Overall Height 300 mm or 11.81 in
- The largest OD is 118.31 mm or 4.658 in
- Seam OD 118.87 mm or 4.68 in
- Gasket OD 118.87 mm or 4.68 in)
- Gasket Diameter 101.85 mm or 4.01 in
- Thread Size 2 1/4-12
- UNS-2B Standpipe NO
- Filter Efficiency of 10 Microns, TWA 98.7 %
The Fleetguard® LF14009NN premium lube spin-on filter features use 2-in-1 NanoNet®, and StrataPore® filtration media as an upgraded version of the Fleetguard LF9009 oil filter.
KLM Performance offers a discount on all Fleetguard Cummins Filtration filters when you purchase three or more filters. This discount will be reflected in your cart. Thanks for your interest.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 8.3L Cummins | 9.0L Cummins | ISC Cummins | ISL Cummins | N14 Cummins | NTA 855 Cummins | QSC Cummins | M11 Cummins
- Filtration Level: 30 Microns at a 98.7 efficiency rating.
- Filter Type: Spin-On Lubrication Filter
- Item Number: Fleetguard LF14009NN
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Diesel
- Year: 2010 Plus model year engines.
- Manufacturer Part No: LF14009NN
- Product Application: Cummins ISC 8.3L & ISL 9.0L, ISM, N14, QSL and L9 engines
- Height 16
- Width: 5
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Does this Cummins Filtration LF14009NN Oil Filter work with extended drain intervals? Yes, as a Nanonet Oil Lubrication Filter, this high-efficiency filter provides extended oil service intervals with optimum protection to the engine and all lubricated components.
- Part Number: LF14009NN
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: This Fleetguard LF14009NN Nanonet Oil Filter provides high-efficiency filtration for extended oil service intervals, with increased lube oil contaminant holding capacity while offering class-leading protection to the engine and components.