Fluidampr 300007 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit
Fluidampr 300007 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit is the Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kit for the following Cummins diesel engines below 700 Horsepower:
- 2003 to 2009 5.9L Cummins performance engines.
- 2007.5 to 2022 6.7L Cummins performance engines.
Fluidampr 300007 Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kit Contains:
- Four heat-treated, high strength standard length ARP® damper bolts.
- One diamond-impregnated friction washer.
This Fluidampr Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit is designed for the Cummins diesel owner that wants to ensure that their viscous harmonic damper stays exactly where it is installed.
This kit is used in conjunction with the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit for applications above 3,500 rpm.
Fluidampr 300007 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit contains these unique components:r.
- The four ARP high strength bolts are made from a special alloy and heat-treated to provide increased strength along with a wider and stronger clamping surface. These extended length bolts are required to compensate for the thickness of the torque plate which these bolts pass through when installed.
- The 0.10" thick diamond-impregnated friction washer is included to provide an increased surface contact area between the crankshaft and the damper. are also included.
This kit is used in conjunction with the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit for applications above 3,500 rpm used for drag racing and sled pulling. If your Cummins turbo diesel engine has more than 700 horsepower and 1,250 ft-lbs torque you should upgrade to the purchase of this is the Damper mounting - Fluidampr 300008 Cummins Performance Diesel Damper Full Power Installation Kit.
NOTE: For high-performance 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins diesel engines that exceed 3,500 rpm KLM Performance recommends your Harmonic Damper damper should be pinned to the crankshaft using the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit.
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.