Fluidampr 870201 6.0L Powerstroke Fluidampr Powerstroke Replacement Harmonic Fluid Damper. This American Made viscous crankshaft damper is designed for use on the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engines with a single alternator.
The Fluidampr 870201 High Performance Diesel Damper applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke motor used in the Super Duty trucks.
- 2003 to 2006 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke motor used in the Excursion trucks.
- 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke engine in the E-Series Vans.
By installing a Fluidampr 870201 viscous damper on your Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, you will:
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Achieve more accurate valve train operation
- Lower the risk of crank failure.
- Increase the power output of the motor.
Specifications of the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Fluidampr Performance Diesel Series Damper
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter is 8-7/8."
- Unit Weighs 21.9 pounds.
- Balance = External
The Fluidampr 870201 6.0L Powerstroke Harmonic Fluid Damper benefits:
- This Viscous Damper never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- Will protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Only a Viscous Crankshaft Damper Increases both the TORQUE & HORSEPOWER output of your 6.0L Powerstroke.
- Viscous Damper promotes longer engine life.
- 100% Made In the USA!
High performance diesel engines running chips and programmers are exceptionally vulnerable to torsional vibrations. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 870201 Harmonic Damper today on your 6.0L Ford Powerstroke. Each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its regular rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft.
Fluidampr 870211 Harmonic Dampers are designed to control those destructive vibrations in the 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine at all engine speeds and power output levels.
NOTE: This Ford Powerstroke Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer is for 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with a Single Alternator.
engine: 6.0L Powerstroke
Item Number: FD870201
Make: : Ford
Model: E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
Manufacturer Part No: 870201
Product Application: 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Engines
Part Number: 870201
Product Note: IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!