5083285AA Chrysler Mopar Engine Oil Filter For the Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L / 6.7L
The Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter is a standard replacement for 1989-2024 Dodge diesel models 5.9L and 6.7L. Engineered to meet your vehicle’s specific needs, this oil filter is optimized for high flow rates and long filter life.
Mopar Oil Filter 5083285AA applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Mopar 5083285AA Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel oil filter attributes:
- Standard Replacement Oil Filter
- It has a fluted shell that simplifies removal from underneath.
- It offers dependability and reliability that meets Chrysler's OEM oil filtration specifications.
- It contains Cellulose Filter Media for containment removal.
- This Mopar replacement oil filter provides Oil filtration at the 60 Micron level.
The Mopar 05083285AA Lubrication Filter Supersedes These Oil Filters:
- Mopar 5016547AA
- Mopar 5016547AB
- Mopar 5016547AC
- Mopar 68048553AA
- Mopar 68086920AA
- Mopar 4429618
Mopar 5083285AA OIL FILTER CROSS REFERENCE:
- Mopar 5083285AA
- Cummins 3949561
- Cummins 3937695
- Motor Craft FL896
- Purolator L45335
- AC Delco PF1070
- Fleetguard LF3972
- Fleetguard LF16035
For an upgraded version of the Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter, with an improved oil filtration level of Ten Microns and reduced lube oil restriction during cold weather, please see the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter with Stratapore media. The Stratapore media is a 100% synthetic polymeric microfiber media consisting of multiple layers to trap the smallest suspended contaminants for improved filtration, Substantially increased contaminant holding capacity of your engine's lubricating oil with no cold temperature restrictions. Improved oil filtration level means fewer contaminants will be flowing inside your engine.
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on purchasing this Mopar Lube Filter for your Cummins diesel engine. These Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel Oil Filters are available with a quantity discount if you purchase three or more replacement oil filters.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 5083285AA
- Filter Type: Lube Filter
- Filtration Level: Sixty Microns
- Filtration Media: Cellulose Media
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 5083285AA
- Product Application: 1989 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the Cummins Diesel engine.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Mopar
- FAQ: Why should I purchase the Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter for my Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel? Using the correct Oil Filter helps purify the lubricating oil to both lubricate and remove high temperatures from within the engine. Clean Oil purified by the Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter is sent to the oil pump to perform these vital functions. With the rising fuel, parts, and labor costs, using the correct oil filter is vital to ensuring a long, trouble-free engine life without compromising vehicle performance.
- Part Number: Mopar 5083285AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Mopar 5083285AA Engine Oil Filter for Chrysler Ram Truck 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 1989 to 2024.