2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump and Pulley Upgrade Kit
This Upgraded Mopar Power Steering Pump and Pulley fits all of the Gas and diesel-powered Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
NOTE: This Mopar 2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump and Pulley Upgrade Kit Has Now Been Discontinued By Chrysler.
This Mopar power steering pump and pulley upgrade contain only one of the 3 of the required components to upgrade your Dodge Ram diesel truck to the latest components found in the newer Dodge Ram trucks. This Dodge Ram power steering pump upgrade provides the higher operating pressure and flows rate required for the upgrade of a new steering box or larger tires. We have received numerous complaints of hard steering issues encountered by owners of the Dodge Ram trucks who have not does this upgrade.
Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit contains:
- One Mopar 68034326AB Power Steering Pump Kit with Pulley
These Additional Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrades are required to complete the installation of your power steering system:
- One Mopar 68100252AA Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Mounting Bracket
- One Mopar 68034303AB Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Reservoir
All of these components are Brand New OEM Mopar Parts that are backed by a Two Year Manufacturer Warranty. These upgraded Mopar parts are the latest variety of Mopar parts available at the time of sale. No previous generation parts are included in this kit.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram Replacement Power Steering Pump Kit contains all of the required parts needed to perform this upgrade. The Image depicted does not accurately show all of the parts contained within this kit. This kit is sold with a refundable core charge of $50.00. All Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days From Date Of Sale To Obtain The CORE CHARGE REFUND.
KLM Performance requires you to supply the VIN number in order to verify the fitment of this kit in your Dodge Ram truck. The VIN number is required to provide your vehicle with the correct upgraded parts. There are multiple versions of this upgraded power steering kit to improve the performance of the power steering system used on the Dodge Ram trucks manufactured between the 2003 to 2010 models years.
NOTE: The 2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump and Pulley Upgrade Kit is not designed to accommodate the strain placed on the power steering system when running oversized tires!
NOTE: Due to the effects of COVID 19 the availability of these parts has been delayed until September of 2021. Our available inventory levels are constantly fluctuating and the fulfillment of your order may be subject to a delay. KLM Performance will notify you of a pending delay. We recommend that you place an order for this part now in order to guarantee shipment based upon the current pent-up demand for these parts!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 5.7L Hemi V8 | 8.0L Magnum V10 | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number : Mopar 68034326AB
- Make : Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No: 68034326AB
- Product Application: 2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks.
- Height: 12
- Width : 16
- Brand: Chrysler / Mopar OEM replacement parts.
- FAQ: What do I need to do when replacing my power steering pump on my Dodge Ram truck? We at KLM Performance recommend that you carefully inspect both the Power Steering Pressure and Supply Hoses when completing this repair. We also recommend you use a name-brand OEM-approved power steering fluid when making this repair.
- Part Number: 68034326AB
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: This 2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series truck Power Steering Pump and Pulley will provide a dramatic improvement in your power steering system response.