Mopar Mounting Bracket 68100252AA
This Power Steering Pump Mounting Bracket is used in install the Upgraded Power steering system on the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks.
Mopar Power Steering Pump Bracket Applications:
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Series trucks
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Series trucks
- 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 Series trucks
- 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 Series trucks
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Mopar Power Steering Pump Bracket?
- Genuine Mopar Parts are backed with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
- Mopar Replacement power steering brackets are constructed from high-quality materials and offered in finishes to match the front of your engine. This OEM bracket is designed to handle high torque and vibrations.
This Mopar 68100252AA Power Steering Pump Bracket has a $10.00 Core Charge included in the purchase price. The Core Charge is fully refundable upon the return of the core.
All of these components are Brand New OEM Mopar Parts that are backed by a Two Year Manufacturer Warranty. These upgraded Mopar parts are the latest variety of Mopar parts available at the time of sale. No previous generation parts are included in this kit.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram Replacement Power Steering Pump Bracket contains all of the required parts needed to perform this upgrade. This single OEM Mopar Part is sold with a refundable core charge of $10.00. All Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days From Date Of Sale To Obtain The CORE CHARGE REFUND.
KLM Performance requires you to supply the VIN number in order to verify the fitment of this kit in your Dodge Ram truck. The VIN number is required to provide your vehicle with the correct upgraded parts. There are multiple versions of this upgraded power steering kit to improve the performance of the power steering system used on the Dodge Ram trucks manufactured between the 2003 to 2010 models years.
NOTE: The 2003 to 2010 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit is not designed to accommodate the strain placed on the power steering system when running oversized tires!
NOTE: Due to the effects of COVID 19 the availability of these parts is extremely limited. Our available inventory levels are constantly fluctuating and the fulfillment of your order may be subject to a delay. KLM Performance will notify you of a pending delay.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 5.9L Magnum V8 | 8.0L Magnum V10 | 5.7L Hemi V8
- Item Number: Mopar 68100252AA
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year: 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68100252AA
- Product Application: 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins, 6.7L Cummins, 5.9L Magnum V8, 8.0L Magnum V10, and the 5.7L Hemi V8 engines.
- Height: 5
- Width: 5
- Brand: Mopar
- Part Number: 68100252AA
- Manufacturer: OEM Mopar Part
- Product Note: Please note this is just one of the three required parts needed in order to complete a Power Steering Pump upgrade on your Dodge Ram truck.