Mopar 68393978AB Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Air Intake Heater Grid Relay
The 2019 To 2020 Cummins 6.7L Intake Heater Relay is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!
Keep your engine running smoothly in cold weather with the Mopar 68393978AB 6.7L Cummins Relay Intake Heater Grid. This durable and reliable replacement part is designed for the Ram 19-20 and ensures consistent performance when temperatures dip.
The Mopar 68393978AB Cummins Diesel Air Intake Manifold Heater Grid Relay applications:
- 2019 to 2020 Ram 2500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines.
- 2019 to 2020 Ram 3500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines.
- 2019 to 2020 Ram 4500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines.
- 2019 to 2020 Ram 5500 with 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines.
KLM Performance offers this part as a Brand New OEM Mopar heater grid intake relay to completely repair your poor start condition in cold weather. The Mopar 5187880AC intake heater grid relay is a vital part of the operation of the intake heater grid.
The Cummins 6.7L diesel engines do not use glow plugs during the cold startup process. The Cummins diesel engine is equipped with a relay that is used to activate the intake heater grid, which is located directly between the air horn and intake manifold. The intake heater grid heats the incoming air charge during a cold startup to ensure a quick start in cold weather. The replacement of the Intake Heater Relay or Mopar Bracket on the 2019 to 2020 Dodge Cummins requires only one Mopar 5187880AC relay.
Warning signs your Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Air Intake Heater Grid Relay needs replacement:
- Longer crank times in cold weather.
- More frequent crank periods before the engine fires.
- Increased white smoke during cold starts.
- A hard-to-start condition is present during cold weather.
The Mopar 68393978AB supersedes the following Relay Intake Heater Mopar Bracket part numbers:
- Mopar 68393978AA
Purchasing Genuine Mopar parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Mopar parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Mopar Parts are constructed with strict quality control measures and diligent testing to ensure the replacement parts perform at Mopar factory-specified efficiency levels.
- Genuine Mopar parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Mopar parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 68393978AB
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year: 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68393978AB
- Product Application: 2019 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel.
- Height: 6
- Width: 6
- Brand: Mopar
- FAQ: When will my Cummins use the Mopar 68393978AB relay to aid with cold weather starts? This Cummins Intake Heater Grid Relay on 2019 to 2020 Dodge Ram trucks will be used when the ambient air temperature is below 66.09 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part Number: 68393978AB
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Cummins diesel engines use an intake manifold air heater element assembly which is located at the top of the intake manifold. A Relay Air Intake Heater controls this air heater element used to pre-heat incoming air charge to the intake manifold. This heated air charge is used to aid in starting your Cummins diesel engine when temperatures drop and improve drivability with cold outside temperatures.