Dodge Ram AISIN AS69RC 6 Speed Automatic Transmission Oil Panel Filter.
The Mopar Aisin 52121938AE AS69RC 6 Speed Transmission Sump Filter is designed for 2013 to 20424 Ram models. This precision OEM Mopar 52121938AE filter ensures optimum filtration, delivers maximum performance, and gives your vehicle a smoother, more efficient transmission. It works to reduce premature wear in the transmission system, ensuring it runs at optimal performance for years to come.
MOPAR replacement Aisin AS69RC medium-duty 6-speed automatic transmission oil filter is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
The Mopar 68224232AA transmission oil filter applications:
- 2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.4L Hemi engine.
- 2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.4L engine.
2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
- 2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
- 2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 Cab & Chassis 2WD and 4WD models with the 6.4L engine.
The Dodge Ram trucks started using the Aisin Seiki six-speed AS69RC automatic transmission in 2013 as an option on all of its 6.7L Cummins diesel-powered or 6.4L Hemi chassis cab trucks.
Maintain your vehicle with the best OEM replacement transmission oil filter from Mopar. This original equipment filter will provide your vehicle with factory-quality performance and dependability. The scheduled service of the transmission oil filter and fluid helps ensure the prolonged integrity of the Ram dual transmission cooler and transmission fluid heating system.
What is the Service Interval on the Aisin Seiki six-speed AS69RC automatic transmission?
The normal service interval for a transmission oil filter and fluid change is 30,000 miles. This service interval is based on normal use. Severe service applications can reduce this interval. The draining and filling of the transmission require 9.5 to 11 quarts of fluid. The draining and flush of the transmission require up to 15 quarts of fluid.
This filter for 2013 to 2024 Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel with the Six-Speed transmission oil is a genuine OEM Mopar part and carries a 24-month and unlimited mileage factory warranty.
What parts are required to perform a service on the Aisin Seiki six-speed AS69RC automatic transmission?
- One Mopar 68224232AA Automatic Transmission Filter
- One Mopar 68214914AA Transmission Oil Pan Gasket
- Three Mopar 68218058AC ATF+4 Automatic Transmission Fluid 1.3 Gallon - 5 Liter
KLM Performance offers these items as a complete 2013 TO 2023 AISIN AS69RC Transmission Service Kit
by KLM Performance
: 6.7L Cummins | 6.4L Hemi
- Item Number: Mopar 68224232AA
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68224232AA
- Product Application: 2013 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500, 4500, 5500 series with 6.7L Cummins diesel or 6.4L Hemi 6-speed automatic transmission filter.
- Height: 4
- Width: 10
- Brand: MOPAR
FAQ: What can you do to maintain the lifespan of your Mopar Aisin AS69RC Six-Speed Automatic Transmission? Maintain your vehicle with the best OEM replacement transmission oil filter from Mopar and follow the scheduled service intervals of the transmission oil filter and transmission fluid. These OEM Service Intervals help ensure the prolonged integrity of the Ram dual transmission cooler and transmission fluid heating system. Where is this Mopar 68224232AA replacement transmission filter made? The Mopar 68224232AA filter is manufactured in Japan.
- Part Number: Mopar 68224232AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: The use of the OEM Mopar Replacement Aisin AS69RC 6 Speed Transmission Oil Sump Filter ensures a trouble-free Automatic Transmission in your 2013 to 20234Ram trucks when following the recommended service intervals.