AirDog II 4G 2015 to 2016 GM Duramax 100 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SPBC262
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SPBC262 DF-100-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 2015 to 2016 Chevrolet and GMC vehicles equipped with the 6.6L Duramax diesel engine. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SPBC262 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. Our Duramax kits usually see the largest performance gains as these trucks do not come with a lift pump from the factory. This is a 100 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SPBC262 DF-100-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance General Motors Company and Chevrolet Super Duty Duramax applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The PureFlow AirDog DF-100-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump is designed for direct installation on the following Duramax Diesel Engines:
- LML 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The AirDog DF-100-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 2015 to 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 2015 to 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2015 to 2016 Chevrolet Kodiak trucks
- 2015 to 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2015 to 2016 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2015 to 2016 GMC Topkick trucks
- 2015 to 2016 Chevrolet Express Vans
- 2015 to 2016 GMC Savana Vans
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 4G 2015 to 2016 GM Duramax 100 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SPBC262 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog GM and Chevy Air Fuel Separation System for the 2015 to 2016 General Motors and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SPBC262 DF-100-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate: One Hundred Sixty-Five Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Delivery Pressure: 8 PSI.
- Power Level: Five Hundred to Eight Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: DF-100-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- Make: Chevrolet and General Motors Company
- Model: LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM diesel engines
- Year: 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No: A6SPBC262
- Product Application: 2015 to 2016 GM and Chevy diesel trucks with the LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Brand: AIRDOG II-4G DF-100-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Duramax diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Duramax diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the PureFlow AirDog-II 4G Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level. What does the PureFlow AirDog II-4G Pump do? The AirDog® II draws fuel from the fuel tank, removing water, particulates, and air/vapor. The fuel supplied to the CP3 Injection Pump is now purified and pressurized with a regulated flow based upon the demand placed upon your Duramax engine.
- Part Number: A6SPBC262
- Manufacturer: AIRDOG
- Product Note: This is a high flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system which allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the injection pump on your 6.6L Chevrolet and General Motors Duramax.