AirDog II 4G 2019 to 2021 Dodge Ram Cummins 100 GPH @ 18 PSI Lift Pump - A6SPBD255
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SPBD255 DF-100-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 2019 to 2021 DODGE vehicles equipped with the 6.7 Cummins ISB diesel engine, This AirDog Lift Pump will bypass the factory in-tanklift pump. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SPBD255 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. This is a 100 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SPBD255 DF-100-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance Dodge Cummins applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The AirDog DF-100-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 2019 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2020 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 6.7L Cummins ISB
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. It incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 4G 2019 to 2021 DODGE Cummins 100 GPH @ 8 PSI A6SPBD255 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog DODGE Cummins Air Fuel Separation System for the 2019 to 2021 6.7L Cummins ISB provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and diesel fuel delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and a long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
- New Bolt-On Frame Bracket Installation
- Preset 16 to 18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Lift Pump
- 100 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- An adjustable regulator provides a means to fine-tune the system for performance upgrades.
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Fuel Injectors and Fuel Injection System
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions by providing increased levels of fuel combustion.
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports with the SAE J2044 Quick Connect System simplifies installation.
- Quick connect fuel lines provide a direct connection to the Bosch CP4 fuel injection pump used on these trucks.
- The AirDog® II DF-100 is recommended for minimally modified Cummins Diesels.
- The AirDog® II DF-100 offers a compact size of 7” Long X 3.2” Wide X 10” Tall.
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
- This will bypass the factory in-tank lift pump
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SPBD255 DF-100-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
The PureFlow® AirDog® DF-100 Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins ISB Diesel Engines are MADE IN THE USA!