2009 to 2023 Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arms
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arm applications:
- 2009 to 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Series Four Wheel Drive trucks
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 2500 Series Four Wheel Drive trucks
- 2009 to 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Series Four Wheel Drive trucks
- 2011 to 2024 Ram 3500 Series Four Wheel Drive trucks
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed for use on the 2009 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks. The Drop Pitman arm is one of your truck's steering components. The Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm is used as a linkage to connect to the steering box. The Dodge Ram drop pitman arm converts the angular motion of the steering box sector shaft into the linear motion needed to control the front wheels through the steering linkage. There are multiple variants of steering boxes used in the Dodge Ram trucks, so please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your vehicle.
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed for use on the 2009 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks:
- Increased ride heights of Four inches.
- Increased ride heights of Five inches.
- Increased ride heights of Six inches.
- Increased ride heights of Seven inches.
- Increased ride heights of Eight inches.
Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision machined and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
- Lowers the drag link angle,
- Improves the steering geometry for full unrestricted movement.
- Corrects the condition known as bump steer when your truck's ride height has been modified.
- Made from Forged Steel for strength and reliability
2009 to 2024 Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above Four inches and up to Six inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer on lifted vehicles.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- Help prevent uneven tire wear on the front end of your Dodge Ram truck.
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the appropriate alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for adequate steering relationships. The installation of a Drop Pitman Arm should be used in conjunction with a Dodge Ram Adjustable Track Bar to ensure the correct alignment of the front axle. KLM Performance recommends that you determine the correct part required for your application. The selection of the increased ride height ensures you will obtain the correct Dodge Ram drop pitman arm to correct your truck's steering geometry. A drop pitman arm's purpose is to lower the steering angles to prevent bump steer, and so is a drop track bar bracket. Trucks with an increased ride height of over Six inches will need to have a Trackbar relocation bracket installed to correct the steering angles. When it gets kinked on the tie-rod ends, your drag link causes a major bump steer when you hit a bump and can cause a death wobble. You must ensure that the draglink and trackbar are at the same angle.
The installation of a drop pitman arm is required to maintain the correct steering geometry in any Dodge Ram truck lifted over four inches.
NOTE: Ram Trucks with an increased ride height of over Six inches will need to have a Trackbar relocation bracket installed to correct the steering angles.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 5.7L Hemi V8 | 6.4L Hemi V8
- Item Number: KLM DRDPA 09-23
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
Year : 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: DRDPA 09-24
Product Application: 2009 to 2024 Dodge Ram and Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 series trucks.
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand :
- FAQ: Will this Dodge Ram drop pitman Arm work on my lifted Dodge Ram truck? Yes, this Dodge Drop Pitman arm is designed for use on a truck with an increased ride height of Four to Eight inches over the stock ride height.
- What steering box is this Dodge Drop Pitman Arm designed for? This Dodge Ram drop pitman works with both the Mopar 68170214AB Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit and the Mopar 68210720AC Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit.
- Part Number: DRDPA 09-24
- Manufacturer: KLM Performance
- Product Note: Installation of a drop pitman arm is required to maintain the correct steering geometry in any Dodge Ram truck lifted over four inches. These new Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed to work on trucks with a Four Inch to Eight-inch Lift.