FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump Universal 100GPH TS 100G
The FASS TS 100G Class Eight Series Lift Pump is designed for the following diesel engine applications:
- CAT 3406 mechanical
- CAT 3406A
- CAT 3406B
- CAT 3406E
- CAT C15 ACERT
- CAT C16
- Cummins (Small or Big Cam I; II; III; IV or NTC/STC; L10)
- Cummins M11
- Cummins N14
- Cummins ISX
- Cummins Signature Series Diesels
- Detroit Diesel 12.7L DDEC I; II; III or IV
- Detroit Diesel 14L DDEC I; II; III or IV
- John Deere 4430 6.6L 404 cubic inches
- Mercedes MBE-4000
- Paccar MX 13
- Paccar PX 7
- Paccar PX 9
- Volvo VED
The FASS Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by our 4-year lifetime warranty the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting a semi-diesel engine with enough fuel with stock fueling system upgrades. A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect the injection systems, effectively extending the life of your injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built-in water separation filter, and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
This TS100G Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Premium filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A purified fuel supply rate of 165 gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Sixteen to Eighteen PSI.
- Backed by a Manufacturer's Limited lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your diesel engine with enough fuel for trucks built with up Six Hundred Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body.
The Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get the product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team here at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears, and a high quality military Spec’d Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- The FASS Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also prevents stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- The FASS Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that is not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
FASS TS 100G Universal 100 Gallon Per Hour Pump Features:
NOTE: A majority of unmodified diesel engines will operate perfectly with the FASS TS 100 model. However, if you have increased the power output level of your Diesel engine we recommend upgrading to the higher flow rate provided by the FASS TS165G. Other specific fuel rates are also available. Contact us for more information.
NOTE: Class 8 semi-trucks with Unit Injected Mechanical (UIM) fuel systems require an additional oil pressure switch (part number 78143) which is included in all of our Titanium UIM Kits for proper operation.
NOTE: Class 8 FASS systems all require fuel line kits for installation. Please visit our Fuel Line Kits page for fitment options. The FASS FLK-S06 Double Vent Return Fuel Line makes the installation on your Class Eight Fuel Pump with dual fuel tanks very straightforward. The FASS Titanium Signature Series 165 GPH lift pump does not include fuel lines or fittings due to the many different possible applications and fuel tank configurations possible. The Class 8 Fuel Line Kits need to be purchased separately. Class 8 FASS systems all require separate fuel line kits for installation.
The optional FASS SFB-1001 Semi Frame Bolt-On Installation Bracket for the Class 8 Semi Trucks
The installation of a FASS fuel system on your Class 8 truck can now be so much easier and far faster than before. With the purchase of the FASS SFB-1001 frame mounting bracket, this beneficial upgrade of a FASS Fuel System is now a lot faster. The FASS Semi Frame Bracket Mounting Kit is just one of the FASS Fuel System Accessories currently available. Having the proper diesel fuel filtration, water separation, consistent fuel delivery, and entrained air removal on your Class 8 truck will increase horsepower, mileage, and reliability. We have heard complaints from our customers regarding the FASS systems installation times, but since this frame rail, mounting brackets introduction these issues have stopped. FASS has released its Semi Frame Bracket that reduces installation time and eliminates any and or all frame rail drilling. The new bolt-on mounting bracket design fits securely around the frame and adjusts to fit frame heights from 10" to 11 3/4". This bolt-on bracket installation design fits securely on the frame rail and allows a simple adjustment to fit the frame.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Small Displacement Diesel Engines With Power Ratings Of Less Than Six Hundred Horsepower
- Flow Rate: 100 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: 18 PSI
- Item Number: TS 165G
- Make: Universal
- Model: Big Rig Class 8
- Year: All Model Years
- Manufacturer Part No: TS 100G
Product Application: Stock Powered Diesel Engines Requiring Purified Diesel Fuel
- Power Level Supported: Diesel Engines Up To Six Hundred Horsepower
- Height : 24
- Width : 18
- Brand : FASS
FAQ: Why should you install a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump on your engine?
Any Diesel Engine or over-the-road truck can benefit from a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump installation. The larger motor used in all FASS Titanium Series diesel pumps incorporates a larger motor to provide your engine with the required fuel and optimum fuel pressure. The FASS Titanium Series fuel pump also provides the best diesel fuel filtration possible to protect your entire fuel injection system from harmful contaminants such as dirt, water, and even air. The installation of a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump provides increased lubricity, improves fuel mileage, decreases injector wear, and offers a smoother idle over any stock or aftermarket competitor.
- Part Number: TS 100G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: The FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel system provides superior diesel fuel filtration at a Two Micron level, removes entrained air and vapor, and helps improve your fuel mileage by 0.6 to 0.8 which can improve your overall cost of ownership.