Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Monitor Oil Sample Analysis Kit CC2525
The Fleetguard CC2525 Oil Sample Kit ensures you stay informed of your engine system's performance with the Monitor™ Fluid Analysis Program. This program provides detailed laboratory analysis of diesel engine oil, hydraulic, fuel, transmission and coolant fluids, with updated hourly reports. Rely on Fleetguard to keep your engine running smoothly.
Cummins Monitor CC2525 Oil Sample Analysis Kit Is In Stock And Ready For Shipment
The use of an oil analysis kit provides the best way to monitor the health of your engine or powertrain by submitting an oil sample for a complete analysis of the contaminants. This oil analysis kit provides an accurate picture analysis of engine health for all motors! During engine operation, all oil-lubricated parts are subjected to wear. The use of the engine causes the Internal microscopic particles to separate from the engine's internal components and become captured by the oil throughout the engine. The use of an oil analysis kit helps determine what actions need to be taken. Preventative maintenance is the key to ensuring a long engine life.
This oil sample analysis kit provides an easy way to determine the health of your equipment. This lubricant test kit is designed for use in the following lubrication fluid applications:
- Diesel Engine
- Gasoline Engine
- Natural Gas Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Final Drive
- Hydraulic Systems
- Planetary Drives
This Cummins Oil Sample Kit from Fleetguard CC2525 kit includes the following tests to evaluate engine wear and contamination.
- A Spectrograph Analysis of the 24 metals used to build an engine,
- This analysis is used to establish the levels of wear metals, silicon, and additives present in the oil.
- Fuel dilution rating is used to determine the amount of diesel fuel that has passed the piston rings. This is also known as blowby.
- Soot Contamination rating to quantify the percentage of solids contained within the oil.
- Percent of water contamination in the lubricant.
- All LubeScan kits are sent to ALS, a global testing service, for analysis.
- This Oil Analysis Kit will check for the presence and content levels of metals and other elements, such as aluminum, chromium, iron, copper, lead, calcium, and more. Knowing the levels of these materials can help you identify wear patterns in a specific part of the engine. High amounts of worn metal usually indicate abnormal wear or corrosion problem.
- The Oil Sample Kit analysis will also determine the levels of insoluble matter like carbon, fuel, and dirt. These contaminant levels determine the rate at which the oil is oxidizing and receiving contaminants and how effectively the system's oil filtration is functioning.
- The Fleetguard Oil Sample Analysis Kit analysis will measure the oil’s viscosity, its alkalinity or acid level, and if the proper level of detergents and anti-wear additives is present.
- The Fleetguard Oil Sample Analysis Kit provides the details required to determine the overall condition of the sample, ranging from normal to severe.
- If you’ve used the Fleetguard Oil Sample Analysis Kit prior to this report, you will be able to see any changes from earlier testing.
The Fleetguard Engine Lubricating Oil Sample Analysis Kit includes the following:
- Container for collecting the engine oil
- A Shipping bottle for your engine oil sample.
- A shipping label with four different mailing label addresses to enable rapid transit time to the testing facility.
- Instructions for online access to your fluid analysis test result.
This oil sample analysis kit is for sampling and testing the engine oil, transmission oil, final drive fluid, or hydraulic oil for contaminants which is then used to determine what is occurring in the system being tested. This oil analysis is best achieved over a period, and regular tests can provide an early indication of a developing problem or let you know that the Cummins engine is working just fine. You would want to start with a fresh oil change to get a baseline and test the oil at an oil change to see what the level of contaminants is.
KLM Performance strongly recommends obtaining a tracking number for the return shipment of your fluid sample with the carrier of your choice.
FLEETGUARD CC2525 Oil Sampling Kit for all types and makes of both gasoline and diesel engines.
The CC2525 lube oil engine analysis kit replaces these Cummins Filtration Analysis Kits:
Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard® Cummins Filtration Offers the premier level of engine protection. Cummins® Filtration is the industry leader in filtration products. Fleetguard offers a complete line of filters specifically engineered for a wide range of applications. Use their patented filtration media and high quality performance to provide the ultimate protection level for your equipment.
Fleetguard® engineers all of their products to meet or exceed OEM specifications to ensure engines and other systems obtain their maximum life expectancy. With the most inclusive and comprehensive warranty in the industry, Fleetguard ensures the maximum run time of your diesel engine. Fleetguard® offers over 8,300 products covering the broadest range of air, lube, fuel, and hydraulic filters in the heavy duty industry.
We at KLM Performance Inc. off quantity discounts on the Fleetguard CC2525 Oil Sample Kit when your order three or more Oil Analysis kits.
by KLM Performance
- Engine All Gasoline and Diesel Engines.
- Item Number: Fleetguard CC2525
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: CC2525
- Product Application: Any 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine, Transmission, Final Drive, Gear Box, Hydraulic System, or Diesel Powered Engine.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
FAQ: What is the benefit of using the MONITOR Oil Analysis Test Package?
The regular use of the Monitor Oil Analysis test kit provides you with the Oil Analysis of your test fluid as an advanced diagnostic, preventive maintenance, and service analysis. This Fluid analysis is designed to evaluate lubricant condition, component wear, and contamination in engines, hydraulic systems, and transmissions. An independent laboratory communicates the entire test analysis report for each sample submitted with the exact application data. How are the test results obtained? Your fluid analysis test results will be emailed to your account as soon as the testing is completed. This provides the means for rapid communication of what is going on with the fluid or system being analyzed.
- Part Number: CC2525
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note This Fleetguard Oil Analysis Kit is a lubricant analysis test kit designed for use on the following lubrication fluid analysis applications Diesel Engine, Gasoline Engine, Natural Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, Manual Transmission, Differential, Final Drive, Hydraulic Systems, or Planetary Drives.