Cummins Monitor Oil Sample Analysis Kit CC2525
The use of an oil analysis kit provides the best way to monitoring the health of your engine or powertrain by submitting an oil sample for a complete analysis of the contaminants. This oil analysis kit provides an accurate picture analysis of engine health for all motors! During engine operation, all oil lubricated parts are subjected to wear. The use of the engine causes the Internal microscopic particles to separate from the engine's internal components and become captured by the oil throughout the engine. The use os an oil analysis kit helps determine what actions need to be taken. Preventative maintenance is the key to ensuring a long engine life.
This Cummins Oil Sample Kit from Fleetguard CC2525 kit includes the following tests to evaluate engine wear and contamination.
- A Spectrograph Analysis of the 24 metals used to build an engine,
- This analysis is used to establish the levels of wear metals, silicon, and additives present in the oil.
- Fuel dilution rating is used to determine the amount of diesel fuel that has passed the piston rings. This is also known as blowby.
- Soot Contamination rating to quantify the percentage of solids contained within the oil.
- Percent of water contamination in the lubricant.
The Fleetguard Oil Sample Analysis Kit includes:
- Container for collecting the engine oil
- A Shipping bottle for your engine oil sample.
- A shipping label with the four different mailing label addresses to enable rapid transit time to the testing facility.
- Instructions for online access to your fluid analysis test result.
This oil analysis kit provides an easy way to determine the health of your equipment. This lubricant test kit is designed for use on the following applications:
- Diesel Engine
- Gasoline Engine
- Natural Gas Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Final Drive
- Hydraulic Systems
- Planetary Drives
This oil sample analysis kit is for sampling and testing the engine oil, transmission oil, final drive fluid or hydraulic oil for contaminants which is then used to determine what is occurring in the system being tested. This oil analysis is best achieved over a period, and regular tests can provide an early indication of a developing problem or let you know that the Cummins engine is working just fine. You would want to start with a fresh oil change to get a baseline and test the oil at an oil change to see what the level of contaminants is.
KLM Performance strongly recommends obtaining a tracking number for the shipment of your fluid sample with the carrier of your choice.
FLEETGUARD CC2525 Oil Sampling Kit for all types and makes of both gasoline and diesel engines.
Item Number: FG CC2525
Manufacturer Part No: CC2525
Product Application: Any 4 Cycle Gasoline, Transmission, Final Drive, Gear Box, Hydraulic System or Diesel Powered Engine
Product Note This lubricant test kit is designed for use on the following lubrication fluid analysis applications Diesel Engine, Gasoline Engine, Natural Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, Manual Transmission, Differential, Final Drive, Hydraulic Systems or Planetary Drives.