Fleetguard FF5814 2 Micron Nanonet High-Efficiency Diesel Fuel Filter
This diesel fuel filter is a genuine replacement Fleetguard FF5814 High Efficiency 2 Micron Fuel Filter. This diesel fuel filter is a Nanonet Filtration media diesel fuel filter that ensures the maximum protection of your entire fuel injection system by filtering down to a 2-micron level. The Fleetguard FF5814 High Efficiency 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter Fits numerous applications as a viable premium replacement for the FASS Titanium Fuel Filters. This Fleetguard FF5814 Nanonet Fuel Filter is an upgraded version of the Fleetguard FF5320 diesel fuel filter.
The Fleetguard FF5814 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter applications:
- Glacier Diesel MK-2 replacement diesel fuel filter.
- FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps that used the former FASS FWS-3003 Filter.
- FASS Titanium Series Fuel Systems with the adapter Nipple
- Caterpillar 3306 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar 3316 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar 3304 Diesel Engine
- Cost-effective replacement for the FASS FWS-3003 Fuel Filter
- Nanonet upgrade of the Fleetguard FF5320
Dimensions of the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF5814 Diesel Fuel Filter
- Overall Height: 6.945 in
- Largest O.D. 3.681 in
- Gasket O.D. 2.834 in
- Thread Diameter: 1 in
- Thread Pitch: 14 Threads Per Inch
- Thread Class: 2B
- Thread Form: Unified National
The Fleetguard FF5814 Fuel Filter offers the highest filtration levels available by filtering your diesel fuel to a 2-micron rating. Cummins has upgraded the fuel filtration specifications to a 2-micron level to preserve the life expectancy of your entire fuel injection system on your Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Turbo Diesel. Cummins Filtration manufactures this Fleetguard FF5814 to maintain the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing suspended contaminants to a 2 Micron level.
KLM Performance recommends you keep a spare Fleetguard FF5814 Filter in your truck at all times. Order more than one of the Fleetguard FF5814 Replacement Diesel Fuel Filters to ensure your ability to keep going if you should get a load of bad fuel.
Ensure a clean flow of fuel by changing your Fleetguard FF5814 Fuel Filter on a regular basis. Remember to change your Fleetguard FF5814 Diesel Fuel Filter at regular intervals for the best engine performance possible.
Fleetguard FF5814 is also considered a Universal Inline 2 Micron Fuel Filter.
NOTE: This filter is not a direct replacement for OEM Cummins fuel systems used on the Dodge Ram trucks!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins 5.9L | Cummins 6.7L | Caterpillar 3306 Diesel Engine | Caterpillar 3316 Diesel Engine | Caterpillar 3304 Diesel Engine
- Filtration Level: Two Micron’s
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel Filter
- Item Number: Fleeetguard FF5814
- Make: Caterpillar | Glacier | Cummins
- Model: Diesel
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FF5814
- Product Application: Select FASS Titanium Series Pumps, select Caterpillar Engines and Glacier Diesel Power's MK-2 Filter Systems.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: What is the main advantage of purchasing a filter with Nanonet Filtration Media? The Nanonet media acts as your primary line of defense against dirty fuel. Global fuel analysis shows that fuel contamination levels have doubled over the past few years. The average gallon of diesel fuel can contain over 18 million potentially harmful particles. Bad fuel leads to plugged filters, causing a host of problems for your engine. No other filtration media holds onto these containments line the Nanonet media.
- Part Number: FF5814
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The FF5814 diesel fuel filter provides OEM Cummins-approved engine protection, optimum filtration levels, and superior fuel contaminant holding capacity.