Fluidampr 960341 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Competition Series Damper
The Fluidampr 960341 is for the Dodge Ram Pickups powered with the 5.9L Cummins and is to be used in only Competition applications only. This High Performance Viscous Damper does not contain a serpentine belt pulley.
The Fluidampr 960341 is ideal for Dodge Ram Pickups with 5.9L Cummins engines in competitive applications. Its High Performance Viscous Damper offers superior crankshaft stability by controlling the destructive vibrations. Not for street use - no serpentine belt pulley.
This Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series Diesel Damper applications:
- Fits on all variants of 1989 to 1998 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
- Fits on all variants of 1998.5 to 2009 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series 5.9L Cummins Diesel Damper Benefits:
- A smoother running diesel engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Improves engine efficiency.
- Viscous Damper extends the life of your race motor.
- Improves Valve Train Operation.
- Viscous Damper does not have a belt pulley.
- Designed strictly for Competition purposes only.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations at all RPMs and Power Levels.
- Continuously Self Tunes in real-time to optimize damping.
- Damper promotes longer engine life.
- Race Damper never needs to be rebuilt.
- The damper has the required SFI 18.1 Saftey Rating.
So if you're interested in gaining more power and torque look to Fluidampr for a competition damper. Only a viscous crankshaft damper can keep the destructive torsional vibration under control in your 5.9L Cummins diesel.
The Fluidampr 960341 Specifications for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel engine:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-3/4."
- This viscous Cummins Damper unit weighs 25 pounds.
- Balance = Internally Balanced
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 960341 High Performance Diesel Damper today.
KLM Performance recommends the use of the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit when installing this High Performance diesel damper on your Cummins engine!
Fluidampr 960341 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L Competition Series is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine ; 5.9L Cummins
- Power Level: 500 to 3000 Horsepower
- Item Number : Fluidampr 960341
- Make: Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
- Manufacturer Part No: 960341
- Product Application: 1992 to 2007 Cummins 5.9L Competition Engines
- Height: 12
- Width : 6
- Brand: Fluidampr
FAQ: Fluidampr uses precision machining, computer balancing, and a high-grade steel alloy to construct this competition damper. The Fluidamper 960341 viscous crankshaft damper is the only Performance Diesel damper certified with the SFI 18.1 certification for a professional competition.
- Part Number: 960341
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: This Precision American-Made viscous Competition crankshaft damper is designed for Race applications only!