Fluidampr 980301 Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Competition Series Damper
The Fluidampr 980301 is for the Dodge Ram Pickups powered with the 5.9L Cummins or 6.7L Cummins engines to be used in only Competition applications only. This High Performance Viscous Competition Crankshaft Damper does not contain a serpentine belt pulley.
This Fluidampr 980301 Competition Series Diesel Damper applications:
- Fits on all variants of 2003 to 2009 24 Valve Common Rail Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
- Fits on all variants of 2007.5 to 2024 24 Valve Common Rail Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel.
Fluidampr 980301 Competition Series Common Rail Cummins Diesel Damper Benefits:
- A smoother-running diesel engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Improves engine efficiency.
- Viscous Damper extends the life of your race motor.
- Improves Valve Train Operation.
- The Viscous Damper does not have a belt pulley.
- Designed strictly for Competition purposes only.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations at all RPMs and Power Levels.
- Continuously Self Tunes in real-time to optimize damping.
- The damper promotes longer engine life.
- Race Damper never needs to be rebuilt.
- The damper has the required SFI 18.1 Safety Rating.
So if you're interested in gaining more power and torque, look to Fluidampr for a competition damper. Only a viscous crankshaft damper can control the destructive torsional vibration in your 5.9L Cummins diesel or 6.7L Cummins diesel.
The Fluidampr 980301 Specifications for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Competition turbo diesel engine:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 10-3/32"
- This viscous Cummins Damper unit weighs 28.8 pounds.
- This viscous Cummins Damper Internal Rotating Weight is 19.0 pounds.
- Balance = Internally Balanced
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 980301 High Performance Diesel Damper today.
KLM Performance recommends the use of the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit when installing this High Performance diesel damper on your Cummins engine that will be running above 3500RPM!
Fluidampr 980301 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L Competition Series is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
; 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Power Level: 500 to 3000 Horsepower
Item Number : Fluidampr 980301
Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Manufacturer Part No: 980301
- Product Application: 2003 to 2024 Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L Common Rail Competition Engines
- Height: 12
- Width : 6
- Brand: Fluidampr
FAQ: Fluidampr uses precision machining, computer balancing, and a high-grade steel alloy to construct this competition damper. The Fluidamper 980301 viscous crankshaft damper is the only Performance Diesel damper certified with the SFI 18.1 certification for a professional competition.
Part Number: 980301
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: This Precision American-Made viscous Cummins Common Rail Competition crankshaft damper is designed for Race applications only!