Mopar Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter And Oil Filter Service Kit
Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate 6.7L Cummins Mopar fuel filter kit promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. This Mopar Oil Filter is made to meet Chrysler's oil filtration specifications. KLM Performance offers these three Mopar Filters in one service kit for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
This Mopar Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Filter Service Kit is for the:
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L turbo diesel.
Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter and Oil Filter Service Kit contains:
- One Mopar 68157291AA Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
- One Mopar 68197867AB Fuel Water Separator Filter
- One Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
NOTE: All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the rear of the truck next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500. 3500. 4500 and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7l Cummins diesel engine. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running.
The Cummins 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters and Oil Filter for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel which is MADE IN CHINA.