Mopar Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filtration Fuel Filter And Oil Filter Service Kit
Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate 6.7L Cummins Mopar fuel filter kit promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring the long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. This Mopar Oil Filter is made to meet Chrysler's oil filtration specifications. KLM Performance offers these three Mopar Filters in one service kit for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
NOTE: This Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit is NOW IN STOCK AND READY FOR SHIPMENT
This Mopar Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Filter Service Kit is for the following:
- 2013 to 2018 model Ram 2500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Ram 3500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Ram 4500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Ram 5500 6.7L turbo diesel.
Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter and Oil Filter Service Kit contains:
- One Mopar 68157291AA Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
- One Mopar 68197867AB Fuel Water Separator Filter
- One Mopar 5083285AA Oil Filter
NOTE: All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the truck's rear, next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500. 3500. 4500 and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. A spare set of these two fuel filters will keep your Ram truck running.
NOTE: In 2010, Cummins upgraded the diesel fuel filter tolerance levels on the 6.7L Cummins engines to remove more contaminants to increase the longevity of your diesel fuel injection system. On the 2013 and newer Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins, This is one of the two OEM Chrysler filters used to filter your diesel fuel. The image presented accurately represents the Two-Stage diesel fuel filter you will receive. This OEM Mopar diesel fuel filter no longer has a green inner core. Instead, the filter now has a Black Core.
The Cummins Filtration 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters and Oil Filter for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel, which is MADE IN THE USA.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 6.7L F O K 13-18
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 6.7L F O K 13-18
- Product Application: 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500. 3500. 4500 and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: MOPAR
FAQ: Why should I purchase this Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Oil Fuel Filter Service Kit? This oil filter and fuel filter kit ensure that you obtain a premium-grade filter set to bring the maximum life expectancy of your entire fuel injection system and motor. The Mopar, 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filtration Oil and Fuel Filter Service Kit removes contaminants at the highest levels recommended by manufacturers.
- Part Number: Mopar 6.7L F O K 13-18
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: This KLM Performance Mopar 6.7L F O K 13-18 Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filtration Oil and Fuel Filter Service Kit features OEM Factory sealed filters. Save yourself the money and do your oil changes and fuel filters yourself.