2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Replacement Kit
This is the OEM Mopar Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate Mopar 6.7L Cummins Filtration fuel filter kit promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring the long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system.
NOTE: This Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT. KLM Performance will provide you with a tracking number for this Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit as soon as it ships!
This Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Filter Kit is for the following:
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L turbo diesel.
Mopar, 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins Filtration 6.7L Fuel Filter Kit, contains:
- One Mopar 68197867AB 2013-2018 Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter
- One Mopar 68157291AA Filter In Filter Fuel Cartridge
NOTE: All 2013 to 2019 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins Filtration 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the truck's rear, next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram Mopar Diesel Fuel Filter Set contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters known as the 68197867AB & 68157291AA for 2013 to 2019 model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running and avoid a costly tow expense.
NOTE: In 2010, Cummins Filtration upgraded the diesel fuel filter tolerance levels on the 6.7L Cummins engines to remove more contaminants to increase the longevity of your diesel fuel injection system. On the 2013 and newer Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins, this is one of the two OEM Chrysler filters used to filter your diesel fuel. The image presented accurately represents the Two-Stage diesel fuel filter you will receive. This OEM Mopar diesel fuel filter no longer has a green inner core. Instead, the filter now has a Black Core.
The Cummins Filtration 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel, which are MADE IN CHINA.
Please take a look at these 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filtration Maintenance Kits:
- Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel And Oil Filter Kit
- Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filter Kit
NOTE: The cost to ship a second set of the Mopar 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins - Mopar Diesel Fuel Filter Kit is minimal. Purchasing two sets of these OEM Mopar 68197867AB & 68157291AA filters in one order provides a great way to save money!
These Mopar 6.7L Cummins diesel fuel filters, have a California Proposition 65 Warning. This set of diesel fuel filters you receive will have a sticker illustrating this warning on the box. Please follow this link for more information STATE OF CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING EXPLANATION.
NOTE: KLM Perfrormance only sells the OEM Mopar filters which are distinguishable by the multiple factors which identify them as an OEM filter.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 6.7L F F K 13-18
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 6.7L FFK 13-18
- Product Application: 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: Are these OEM Mopar 6.7L Cummins fuel filters different than the 2019 to 2022 model filters? Yes, Chrysler has changed the two diesel fuel filters used in 2019 to the current model of Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel. Why do you recommend purchasing a second set of diesel fuel filters? We at KLM Performance strongly recommend always having a second set of filters onboard your truck. You will be stuck when you obtain a bad load of diesel fuel. Having a spare set of the Mopar 2013 to 2018 keeps your Ram running. Please note that adding a second set of 6.7L Cummins fuel filters to your order increases the shipping charge slightly. Is this a genuine Mopar Fuel Filter? Yes, these are OEM Mopar replacement parts. These diesel fuel filters come with a factory warranty and meet the factory diesel fuel filter specifications required to ensure a long, trouble-free life span of the high-pressure fuel injection system.
- Part Number: Mopar 6.7L FFK 13-18
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Regularly use of premium grade Mopar Dodge Ram 6.7L Mopar Cummins Diesel Fuel Filter Kit promotes trouble-free engine operation and ensures the long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system.