AirDog II 4G 1999 to 2003 Ford Diesel 165 GPH @ 8 PSI - AirDog A7SABF592
The AirDog DF-165-4G Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- 2000 to 2003.5 Ford Excursion with the 7.3L Powerstroke
The PureFlow AirDog II-5G AirDog A7SABF592 DF-165-4G Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 1999 to 2003 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Diesel engine. The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in lift pump fuel delivery. The compact AirDog II-4G fuel air separation system provides increased engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically designed for the effective removal of water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABF492 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. Our Diesel kits usually see the largest performance gains as these trucks do not come with a lift pump from the factory. This is a 165 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SABF492 DF-165-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance Ford Motor Company and Ford Super Duty Diesel applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The AirDog II 5G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. This is the direct replacement for the prior generation PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABF492 lift pump system. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog II 5G 1999 to 2003 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 165 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SABF492 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog Ford Air Fuel Separation System for the 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
NOTE: AirDog A7SABF592 DF-165-5G 1999-2003 7.3L Ford Diesel Air Fuel Separation System is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 7.3L Diesel
- Flow Rate: One Hundred Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Delivery Pressure: 8 PSI.
- Power Level: Five Hundred to Eight Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: DF-165-5G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- Make: Ford Motor Company
- Model: F250, F350, F450, F550 and Excursion with the 7.3L Diesel
- Year: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003
Manufacturer Part No: AirDog A7SABF592
- Product Application: 1999 to 2003 Ford F250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, and the Excursion 7.3L Diesel Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke
Brand: AirDog A7SABF592
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the PureFlow AirDog-II 4G Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level. What does the PureFlow AirDog II-4G Pump do? The AirDog® II draws fuel from the fuel tank, removing water, particulates, and air/vapor. The fuel supplied to the Injection Pump is now purified and pressurized with a regulated flow based upon the demand placed upon your Diesel engine.
- Part Number: A6SABF492
- Manufacturer: PUREFLOW AIRDOG
- Product Note: This is a high-flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system which allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the injection pump on your 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Diesel.