AirDog FP-150 2001 to 2010 GM Duramax 150 GPH @ 8 PSI - A6SABC409
The PureFlow AirDog FP-150 A4SPBC088 Air/Fuel Separation System is designed for use on the 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet and GMC vehicles equipped with the 6.6L Duramax diesel engine. The compact AirDog, FP-150 fuel air separation system increases engine performance as a long-lasting, efficient, quiet lift pump. The compact AirDog II-4G provides the most effective technology designed specifically to remove water, suspended particulates, vapor, and entrained air from diesel fuel.
The AirDog lift pump returns the fuel Air/Vapor back to the tank through a filler neck tee. This PureFlow AirDog II-4G A6SABC409 lift pump system is sold as a complete kit with all required parts for a straightforward installation. Our Duramax kits usually see the largest performance gains as these trucks do not come with a lift pump from the factory. This is a 150 Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks between five hundred and eight hundred Horsepower.
KLM Performance is an Authorized AirDog Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your AIRDOG II-4G A6SABC409 DF-165-4G Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime PureFlow AirDog Warranty online at https://pureflowairdog.com/if-5081-warranty-registration-form.html
NOTE: This is a High flow and low-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. For this higher performance Lift Pump, you should upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or The AirDog Suction Tube Kit - 901-01-0351-QC kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump. This is important for high-performance General Motors Company and Chevrolet Super Duty Duramax applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
NOTE: This kit requires the installation of a 1/2″ draw straw suction tube in the fuel tank.
AIRDOG FP-150 A4SPBC088® Features
- Small & Compact: Only 7″L X 10″T X 3.2″W
- Single Piece Pump Body: Replaces the old 3 piece pump design reducing the number of parts, unit size, and weight. This results in a sleek, low profile pump assembly and eliminates the need for leaky, messy gaskets!
- Mounts To Frame: No Drilling Required!
- Lifetime Warranty: Policy / Registration
The PureFlow AirDog FP-150 Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump is designed for direct installation on the following Duramax Diesel Engines:
- LB7 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LLY 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LBZ 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LML 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The AirDog FP-150 Air-Fuel Separation System Lift Pump Applications:
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Kodiak trucks
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Topkick trucks
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Express Vans
- 2001 to 2010 GMC Savana Vans
The AirDog II 4G Series Lift Pump is the latest version of the high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This AirDog FP-150 2001 to 2010 GM Duramax 150 GPH @ 8 PSI - A4SPBC088 diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The AirDog GM and Chevy Air Fuel Separation System for the 2001 to 2010 General Motors and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
NOTE: AIRDOG II-4G A6SABC409 DF-165-4G AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM is approved for sale in California with a CARB E.O. number on file with the California Air Resources Board.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate: One Hundred Fifty Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Delivery Pressure: 8 PSI.
- Power Level: Five Hundred to Eight Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: DF-150 AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
Make: Chevrolet and General Motors Company
Model: LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM diesel engines
Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
Manufacturer Part No: A4SPBC088
- Product Application: 2001 to 2010 GM and Chevy diesel trucks with the LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Brand: AIRDOG DF-150 AIR-FUEL SEPARATION SYSTEM
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Duramax diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Duramax diesel engine, you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtaining increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the PureFlow AirDog DF-150 Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types; adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance output level. What does the PureFlow AirDog II-4G Pump do? The AirDog® II draws fuel from the fuel tank, removing water, particulates, and air/vapor. The fuel supplied to the CP3 Injection Pump is now purified and pressurized with a regulated flow based on the demand placed upon your Duramax engine.
- Part Number: A4SPBC088
- Manufacturer: AIRDOG
- Product Note: This high-flow, low-pressure fuel air separation system allows you to bypass the OEM fuel filter bowl and supply purified fuel directly to the injection pump on your 6.6L Chevrolet and General Motors Duramax.