Fleetguard LF14000NN Lube Filter
The Fleetguard LF14000NN Lubrication Filter applications:
- Cummins X15 diesel engines
- Cummins ISX15 diesel engines were built after 01/01/10.
- Cummins ISX12 diesel engines.
- Cummins ISX12 natural gas engines.
- Cummins QST30 diesel engines
- Cummins QSM11 Diesel engines were built after 2007.
- Cummins X15 diesel engines built for 2017 plus.
- Volvo VED13 diesel engines.
- Cummins ISM diesel engines
- Cummins QSX diesel engines
- Cummins M11 Engines
The Fleetguard LF14000NN features technology features 2-in-1 media technology to optimize performance oil filtration in real-world conditions. Clean oil is the key to less engine strain and the highest level of fuel-saving when compared to any lube filter on the market.
This new oil filter was designed to meet every changing engine design and filtration specification required in today's diesel engines. This new Cummins Filtration LF14000NN spin-on oil filter now replaces these earlier model oil filters.
- Fleetguard LF9080 oil filter.
- Fleetguard LF9001 oil filter.
Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter benefits:
- NanoNet filtration media removes and retains 98.7% of all particles as small as 4 microns.
- 100% NanoNet filtration media is a synthetic, multi-layer polymer design with a robust structure.
- Oil Filter provides for maximum contaminant-holding capacity over the course of the filter’s service life.
- The NanoNet media structure enables superior cold-flow ability.
- The Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter holds 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than any competitor's oil filter.
- High cold-flow ability means less restriction and faster oil lubrication during cold start-ups, and lubricating and protecting the vital engine components.
- Oil Filter efficiency, capacity, and cold-flow ability are all improved.
Fleetguard Cummins LF14000NN Oil Filter Specifications:
- The LF14000NN holds between 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than competitors
- Dust Holding Capacity of 100g, 99% efficient at 30 microns, and 72% efficient at 10 micron
- Largest OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Standpipe No
- Thread Class 7H
- Overall Height 294.69 mm (11.602 inches)
- Thread Form Metric
- BPV Setting No
- Gasket OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Thread Pitch 2.5 mm (.098 inch)
- Thread Diameter 95 mm (3.74 inches)
The Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil filter cross reference:
- Cummins 4367100
- FRL 42033721
- Q88 BD7154
- U30 PH8691
- V52 LF9001
- V52 LF9080
The Fleetguard LF14000NN is the upgraded version of the Fleetguard LF9080 oil filter. This new and improved lubrication filter features two kinds of 100% synthetic patented for the most advanced oil flirtation available. The use of two different types of oil filtration media provides unmatched oil filtration.
The StrataPore® oil filtration media removes larger suspendedparticles upon engine start-up for immediate protection.
The NanoNet Filtration Media removes and holds the smaller suspended particles that cause engine wear. The installation of the Fleetguard LF14000NN oil filter will provide you with greater fuel efficiency, and increased vehicle uptime.
Cummins Filtration has developed nanofibre media for Fleetguard lube filters. The pairing of NanoNet media with StrataPore® media has created a new breed of lube filter that offers higher efficiency, higher capacity, and the best cold-flow vs restriction available. This makes the LF14000NN the natural selection for providing maximum protection for your Cummins ISX engine.
Some other manufacturers use microglass in the composition of their media which can degrade and migrate downstream, causing the very damage you’re trying to prevent. With 100% synthetic NanoNet media that is engineered to last, Fleetguard filters become the superior choice, especially in challenging environments. The LF14000NN holds between 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than competitor filters.
Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter is suitable for all engines which use the Fleetguard LF9080 oil filter.