Fluidampr Cummins Friction Washer
Fluidmaper has developed a diamond-impregnated friction washer to create a secure mating surface between the high performance viscous diesel damper and the crankshaft. This Friction Washer is designed for use with the Fluidampr High Strength Bolt Kit. This additional piece of retention helps ensure your viscous performance diesel damper will stay in place.
Fluidampr 960341-FW01 Upgraded Retention Hardware Kit For Cummins Harmonic Balancer applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
This friction washer retention device is recommended to ensure that the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper stays securely matted onto the crankshaft when used on high horsepower Cummins5.9L or Cummins6.7L engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines. Fluidampr 960341-FW03 1989-2018 Dodge Ram Friction Washer is designed as a single-use product Fluidmpr does not recommend the reuse of this product in any application!
Fluidampr 960341-FW03 1989-2018 Dodge Ram Friction Washer Kit Includes:
- Three 010” thick diamond-impregnated friction washer.
- Installation Instructions
The Fluidampr 960341-FW03 Cummins® Friction Washer Kit is specifically designed when installing these High Performance Diesel Viscous Dampers on your 1989 to current model Cummins diesel engine:
CAUTION - Fluidampr recommends that the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer be mounted onto the crankshaft using the 960341-FW03 on high horsepower engines. The installation of this Fluidampr Cummins Friction Washer is an additional safety measure to ensure the retention of the harmonic balancer to the crankshaft.
KLM Performance recommends using new mounting bolts when installing this kit for increased safety.
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.