FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pump 2 Micron Filter Set
This Nanonet Filtration Media replacement filter set for the FASS Titanium Series high performance diesel fuel pumps contains both of the required diesel fuel filters.
The Titanium Series Replacement Filter Set contains the Fleetguard FF5814 High Efficiency 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter and the FS1001 Diesel Fuel Water Separator. This Fleetguard Titanium Series Filter Set is a lower-cost alternative replacement fuel filter for the Titanium Series of FASS pumps. KLM Performance offers both of the Fleetguard is a superior set of diesel fuel filters for the now discontinued FASS Titanium Diesel fuel filters.
THIS FASS TITANIUM SERIES FUEL PUMP REPLACEMENT FILTER SET CONTAINS:
- One Fleetguard FF5814 Fuel Filter (2 Micron) - Nanonet High-Efficiency Diesel Fuel Filter
- One Fleetguard FS1001 Water Separator Filter (10 Micron) Diesel Fuel Water Separator
The Fleetguard FF55814 Fuel Filter offers the highest filtration levels available by filtering your diesel fuel to a 2-micron rating with the patented Nanonet filtration media. The FASS Titanium Fleetguard FF5814 Fuel Filter helps to preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing suspended contaminants to a 2 Micron level.
The FASS Fleetguard FS1001 is a replacement water separator filter for the FASS FS-1001 Titanium series pumps. The Fleetguard FS1001 Water Separator Filters at a 10 Micron level and removes both the emulsified and entrained water in your diesel fuel. KLM recommends regularly draining this FASS FS1001 filter to remove the water contained within this filter. Periodically removing the water from this Fleetguard FS1001 Titanium Series Replacement Filter Set will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months. KLM Performance recommends you keep a spare set of FASS Titanium Replacement Filters with you at all times in your truck. Ensure a clean flow of diesel fuel by changing your FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters FF5814 and FS1001 on a regular basis.
Why do I need the Fleetguard® Fuel Filter with NanoNet Media?
Only a Nanonet Filter will protect your fuel injectors throughout the filter’s service interval.
- The Nanonet media contains ten to thirteen times more containments than normal filter media.
- The filter is not affected by water in fuel like conventional cellulose filters.
- Removes and contains the suspended fuel contaminants in real-world operating conditions.
- The diesel fuel filter functions under all fuel flow levels to provide optimum filtration.
- This filter can extend service intervals while maintaining high efficiency.
- The NanoNet advanced filtration media provides the latest technology to ensure the absolute best diesel fuel filtration performance. The nanonet filter allows you to get your equipment to get the job every time.
- The FF5814 Filter contains 100% Synthetic NanoNet Media.
- Unlike traditional media, NanoNet media contains no cellulose fibers, so it is essentially a waterproof media.
- The unique composition will not become waterlogged like conventional filters
- Nanonet media provides the structural integrity needed for a high level of fuel filtration performance.
- Only NanoNet media can provide three times more protection throughout the life of the filter than the next best competitive product.
- Over time the containments contained within the fuel filters are affected by vibration, flow surge, and pressure fluctuations. These forces release captured particles from conventional filter media. These released particles can negatively affect fuel system performance and durability. The Fleetguard Nanonet media prevents this from happening.
- This Fuel Filter's new NanoNet™ high-performance filtration media reduces the number of harmful particles reaching the engine's fuel injectors,
- Only Nanonet filter media provides a reduction in equipment downtime and lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Nanonet Filter Media provides twice the contaminant holding capacity of conventional filters.
- NanoNet™ Media – Consistent pore size throughout this unique media retains captured particles during engine vibration better than any competitive product. Fully Synthetic Media.
- Fleetguard NanoNet filter media contains no glass and is not subject to water saturation.
- Offer a dramatic reduction in hard particle penetration which fully protects the fuel injector against progressive damage,.
- Exceeds conventional filter efficiency by 99.9% by trapping any contaminants larger than four microns.
- Only the Nanonet Filter can maximize engine life with best-in-class fuel injector protection.
- Only a Nanonet Filter Media can provide advanced performance throughout the life of the filter and performance doesn't decline with age.
FASS pumps remove entrained air, water, and fuel contaminants through the FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filter Set.
For the best engine performance possible remember to change your FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filter Set at regular intervals. KLM Performance suggests you order more than one set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filter Sets for your pump. Keep your second set of filters in the truck. This spare FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filter Set will assure your ability to keep going if you should get a load of bad fuel.
FASS Titanium Series Replacement Fuel Filter Set For the Older Model Titanium Series Lift Pumps. Please make sure you have ordered the correct filters for your FASS lift pump. Opened filters are a NON RETURNABLE item.
The Fleetguard filters are provided as a FASS Titanium Series Lift Pump Fuel Filter set. These Fleetguard diesel fuel filters provide superior filtration, lower cost, and are readily available as replacement diesel fuel filters available for the Titanium Series Pumps manufactured by FASS Fuel Systems.