Fluidampr Viscous Internal Balance Duramax Diesel Crankshaft Damper
NOTE: The Fluidampr 760131 Harmonic Balancer is a direct bolt-on replacement high performance damper designed solely for the use on the 6.6L Duramax diesel engines running a balanced internal rotating assembly! Only for applications that have been converted from OEM external balance to internal balance assembly. The installation of this damper on an externally balanced crankshaft assembly can lead to engine failure!
High-Performance Fluidampr 760131 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr Replacement Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper. This Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer is only approved for installation on an internally/neutral Balanced Rotating Assembly. An internally/neutral balanced rotating assembly comes as a pre-balanced from the crankshaft manufacturer. This Fluidampr Viscous Internal Balance Duramax Diesel Crankshaft Damper can be installed without taking the parts to the machine shop provided you have replaced your OEM externally balanced crankshaft with an aftermarket internally or neutrally balanced crankshaft.
Fluidampr 760131 Internally Balanced Damper is Approved For Theses Duramax Applications with an aftermarket internally or neutrally balanced crankshaft:
- LB7 2001 - 2004 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 17.5:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast Iron Aluminum 300 / 223.7 @ 3,100 520 / 705 @ 1,800 Kodiak, Silverado HD Topkick, Sierra HD
- LLY 2004 - 2005 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 17.5:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast gray iron Cast aluminum 305 / 227 @ 3000 605 / 820 @ 1600 Silverado HD Sierra HD Hummer H1 Alpha
- LLY/LBZ 2006 - 2007 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 16.8:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast gray iron Cast aluminum 250 - 360 / 190 - 270 @3200 460 - 650 / 624 - 881 @1600 Kodiak, Silverado HD, Express Topkick, Sierra, Savanna
- LMM 2007 - 2010 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 16.8:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast gray iron Cast aluminum 250 - 365 / 190 - 272 @3200 460 - 660 / 624 - 895 @1600 Kodiak, Silverado HD, Express Topkick, Sierra HD, Savanna
- LGH 2010 - 2017 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 16.0:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast iron Cast aluminum 260 - 335 / 194 - 250 @ 3100 525 - 685 / 712 - 929 @ 1600 Silverado HD, Express Sierra HD, Savanna
- LML 2011 - 2016 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 16.0:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast iron Cast aluminum 397 / 294 @ 3000 765 / 1037 @ 1600 Silverado HD Sierra HD
- L5P 2017 - 2018 6.6 / 402.7 V-8 OHV, 4 valves per cylinder Turbocharged & Intercooled 16.0:1 4.06 x 3.90 / 103 x 99 Diesel Direct injection, high pressure common-rail Cast iron Cast aluminum 445 / 331.8 @ 2,800 910 / 1233.8 @ 1,600 Silverado HD Sierra HD
Key Features of the Fluidampr 760131 6.6L Duramax Competition Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Helps prevent Costly Engine Damage Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Viscous Damper offers Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- It contains Silicone Gel that is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
- The Silicone Gel provides the maximum stabilization of the internally balanced rotating assembly and dissipation of heat.
- Harmonic Fluid Damper is an externally mounted vibration damper designed explicitly for extreme horsepower ratings using an internally balanced crankshaft assembly!.
Fluidampr 760131 6.6L Duramax 2001 to 2005 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 7.75"
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = Internal
- Bore Diameter 1.927"
- Degree Markings Engraved
- Engine Balance Internal
- Damper Features Dual Keyways measuring 5MM and 1/4"
- Length 2.116"
- Mounting Hardware Included Yes. Washer.
- Safety Rating SFI 18.1
Since the Fluidampr 760131 controls the destructive vibrations in your 6.6L Duramax you will see:
- Reduced wear rates on the main bearings
- Reduced wear on the timing gear
- Provides a More Stable Valve train operation at all engine speeds.
- Lowers chance of crankshaft failure.
Installation Instructions For the Fluidampr 760131 Engine Bolt Torque Specifications required when mounting this internally balanced rotating damper assembly to the crankshaft|
- 760131 GM Duramax All Years OEM Bolt 74 ft-lbs plus an additional 90 degrees*
- 760131 GM Duramax All Years ARP Bolt 255 ft-lbs with lube.
Fluidampr has developed two high performance parts to make sure this damper stays attached to your engine crankshaft. A diamond-impregnated friction washer to create a secure mating surface between the high performance viscous diesel damper and the crankshaft. This Friction Washer is designed for use with the Fluidampr High Strength Bolt Kit. Both of these Duramax retention devices can be purchased in one kit as the Fluidampr 300010 2001-2018 GM Duramax 6.6L High Strength Bolt Kit. This Duramax mounting kit ensures proper mounting and provides the additional piece of retention that helps ensure your viscous performance diesel damper will stay in place.
WARNING: THE FAILURE TO USE OR THE PROPER TORQUE MOUNTING AND TORQUE SPECIFICATION COULD RESULT IN DAMPER, KEY, ENGINE, OR CRANK DAMAGE.
KLM Performance strongly recommends the use of new mounting hardware bolts each time the damper is removed from the crankshaft.
The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 760131 works on their 6.6L Duramax. Only a Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines. These smooth-running engines gain Horsepower and Torque.
NOTE: KLM Performance strongly recommends that you read all of the descriptive text regarding the use and or application of this Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer on a Duramax Diesel Engine.
Fluidampr 760131 6.6L Duramax Fluidampr High Performance Viscous Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.