Fluidampr 720211 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Harmonic Damper
7.3L High-Performance Diesel Replacement Viscous Crankshaft Fluid Damper
This Fluidampr 720211 Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-250 vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
- 1999 to 2003 Ford F-350 vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
- 1999 to 2003 Ford Excursion vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
The Ford Replacement 7.3L Powerstroke Harmonic Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter is 7-1/4"
- Unit Weighs 18 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing the A new Fluidampr 720211 on your 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel you will:
- Increases Torque
- Increases Horsepower
- Allow for more precise valve train operation.
- Reduces Wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Reduces the risk of crank failure
- Designed to control the destructive torsional vibrations.
The Fluidampr 720211 Harmonic Fluid Damper eliminates the torque spike which occurs each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it actually twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. Torsional Vibration is what the Fluidampr 720211 is designed to control no matter what power level your 7.3L Powerstroke produces.
engine: 7.3L Powerstroke
Item Number: FD-72021115
Make: : Ford
Model: F250 | F350 | Excursion | E Series Vans
Year: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003
Manufacturer Part No: 720211
Product Application: 1999 to 2003 Ford trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Engine
Part Number: FD720111
Product Note: The Fluidampr 720211 is what you need to control Torsional Vibrations, no matter what power level your 7.3L Powerstroke produces.